CasusUniversumCasusUniversum

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Marmot Marmot

The

The moonwalking marmot. Cool!

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

@Sychaar

So you give the flash a "1" because your computer is shit? wtf is wrong with you!

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

OH SHIT!

NU UH! Did Jesus just throw a city at Satan?

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Same here.

Haha, @ Turdo, i did the same thing, BarfQuestion, I saw you were the author and just hit the 5 out of habit.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Awesome

I love clown in this one. He's probably my favorite character even over Hank. I think i'll dress up as Clown for Halloween sign and everything. He's a freaken zombie clown, even people who have no idea what Madness is will get that it's scary!

Madness Duel Madness Duel

Commmmyyy Commmyyyyyy HAAAAAAAA!!!!

Link/Hank love-child fights Mexican Dragon Ball Z Jesus. Why not?

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Different style, but sweet nonetheless

Loved it, my only complaint would have been over detailed/dark characters that made it a bit hard to see the rediculously awesome action. Keep it up.

@cogarutsu You're complaining about this Madness being overly violent with a mindless plot which just features Hank going on a killing spree? WTF do you think madness is about? lol ...(that "lol" was just to add light-heartedness to my otherwise harsh dis. Enjoy it :) (as was the smily face)

The Textinator Trailer The Textinator Trailer

I'll BRB!!!11!21!!!

pwnt. Textinator FTW! Loved the I'll brb. ROTFLMFAO

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

Tarboy Tarboy

Holy Shit, bro! That was Fucking awesome!

Seriously, this is the only flash that I have probably ever seen that is better than TV quality animation. And is was way better! Dude, series!!! OMG. I have to go, ima go watch it again...

brazilian folklore collab brazilian folklore collab

Gostei!